The Mission of Human Life International (Ireland) is promoting and defending the sanctity of Life, Faith and Family according to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
We are the Irish branch of a worldwide network of approximately 100 branches and affiliates. The US website is www.hli.org
We are a prayer-based organisation, relying on God’s grace for fruitfulness and success in our work. We work for God’s glory, not our own.
Our main HLI (Ireland) projects:
1. Ask Majella Pregnancy Counselling
2. Women of Grace Catholic femininity programme
3. Contraception Book / literature dissemination
4. Exposing the truth about dangers of new age movement.
5. Advertising/ education through Catholic media
6. Constant campaigning for prayer and fasting for the entire faith/pro-life effort in Ireland. In particular, our annual rosary campaign, Holy Face devotion promotion, prayer and fasting campaigns.
7. Organising Catholic conferences and retreats.
8. Dissemination of Catholic leaflets, books, audio and video resources
9. Provision of a promotional stall at other Catholic events and conferences
10. 6 weekly informational newsletters
11. Promotion of Catholic church teaching, harnessing skills and resources of others: ie. NAPRO; Marriage preparation & assistance; parish talks; workshops.
12. Media comment on breaking issues.